Yes. Release 9r2 of Ariba, implemented in early September, 2015, allows you to search for invoices that have a status of Rejected. IMPORTANT: Only invoices that were Rejected after the deployment of 9r2 will be displayed.
To search for rejected invoices:
- Click Search in the blue command bar.
- Select Invoice from the drop-down.
- Ensure the Status field is visible in the Search Filter window. If it is not, click the Search Options link in the upper right-hand corner, and select Status.
- Click on the drop-down arrow for the Status field and select Rejected.
- Optionally, you can add other search filters such as Supplier and Invoice Date.
- Click Search.
- Rejected invoices meeting the Search filter criteria should appear in the Search Results.