Accounting Entries Announcement

Effective 2/23/2017, JV, CTI and ISD processing and questions will now be handled in Financial Reporting.  For information please go to http://f2.washington.edu/fm/fr/accounting-entries or email jvreq@uw.edu.  Cash Transmittals (CT's) will still be processed in Banking & Accounting and those questions can be sent to bankrec@uw.edu.

Merchant Services Announcement

7/5/2016: Merchant Services has been transferred to Banking & Accounting Operations.  For support, please email cardsvcs@uw.edu or call Miranda Heng at 206-543-0062.

*Fraud Alert*  Please be cautious of orders for goods/services placed by what appears to be UW employees.  To verify an order, please contact Procurement Customer Service at 206-543-4500 before shipping.  For the latest updates on fraud/scams, please go to https://f2.washington.edu/fm/ps/scam-and-fraud-updates .

***For SFS petty cash customers that need to pay research subjects, we have options available via field advance, revolving fund and cards.  Please click on the links available to the left or email fieldadv@uw.edu or revfund@uw.edu for more information.***

UPDATE 2/8/2016: Cash Transmittal (CT) cutoff time for same day processing is 1:00 pm.




© 2016 University of Washington     PRIVACYTERMS

Was this page helpful? Let Us Know