ProCard Cardholder Training
This is a beginner's class with a focus on cardholder ProCurement Card responsibilities and UW purchasing policies and procedure in addition to an overview of JP Morgan Chase's web based transaction review system. If you are only responsible for your own transactions you should sign up for a Cardholder's class.
ProCard Administrator Training
If it is your responsibility to review transactions of other cardholders in addition to your own, or you only review other cardholder transactions, you will need to sign up for an Administrator's class. This is a class focused on department configuration of ProCurement Card responsibilities in addition to an overview of JP Morgan Chase's web based transaction review system.
Creating a Blanket Purchase Order (BPO) in eProcurement
Course Description: This course is an introduction to the Blanket Purchase Order (BPO) functionality of the eProcurement system. It describes how to create, submit and receive for BPOs that are:
- Under and over the Direct Buy Limit
- Outgoing Sponsored Program (OSP) Subawards
A mixture of lecture, demonstrations, and lab exercises using the Ariba Training Environment facilitate the learning process. Duration approximately 3 hours.
- Where BPOs fit in eProcurement
- How to create a BPO under the Direct Buy Limit
- How to create a BPO over the Direct Buy Limit
- Sole Source Justification
- Procurement Services Buyer Review
- How to create a BPO for an Outgoing Sponsored Program (OSP) Subaward
- Viewing and understanding approval flow
- How to Receive for a BPO
- Understanding Best Practices