Due to pre-Biennium Close database maintenance and Biennium Close processing, the Administrative Systems production drivers may be unavailable during the FAS biennium crossover on Tuesday July 7th, 2015. Exact times have not yet been determined, but efforts are being made to minimize the downtime. Information may be posted in July on the initial driver screen.
Here is what we currently know:
- The First Close (EOM1) of accounting month 24 will occur on Thursday, July 2, 2015.
This will be the final month 24 Interfaces for FASTRANS, PAS, SDB, BGT & FDI.
- BGT closes for the 2013-15 biennium on the second business day of July, July 2, 2015. When BGT reopens in July all transactions will be for the new 2015-17 Biennium.
- There will be NO FAS nightly processing on Friday July 3, 2015 because of the holiday.
- The Final Close (EOM3) of the accounting month 24 will occur on Monday July 6, 2015. FAS will process payroll and APL transactions.
- FASTRANS, PAS, SDB and FDI Interfaces will not run on July 3, 4 and 5.
- The PAS driver will come down on Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 6pm for Biennium Processing.
- The FIN driver will be available for INQUIRY ONLY until 3pm on July 7th. No updates will be allowed to the (Budgets, Account-Codes, Org, or Misc.) index records in the FINDB. The FIN Driver will then come down at 3pm for Biennium Crossover Phase-1 (Creation of the 2015 Index records).
- MyFD will be available throughout the process. Check the MyFD Home page for messages regarding current data information.
Check the Administrative Systems Driver Availability website for system availability.
The FAS Processing Schedule will be available on the FIN Kiosk within the next few weeks.