The Supplier Search Report will have a new look, by using UW brand colors. It will also be enhanced to expand visibility to supplier information and make order and payment information more transparent. Additional information wil be on the report, including Tax ID Verification results, root level and address status, and additional address-level details. See the guide to the Supplier Search report in the Tutorials and Guides section on this page below.
Procurement Desktop Reports (PDR) are a suite of web-based reports developed by Procurement Services. The reports draw data from the PAS Data Warehouse nightly and JP Morgan Chase PaymentNet once a month.
PDR is an open access system but is only available to those with a staff NetID. Shared and student NetIDs are not allowed. To access the report data you will also need to know your 11-digit organization code.
Reports are available for various categories of data and are useful to departments for many processes, including: approving payment of invoices, tracking payments, budget reconciliation, assuring appropriate use of department resources, and managing compliance issues. We recommend checking these reports often to assist with your department's reconciliation process.
For a list of current reports available in PDR and a brief summary of what they contain, please go to the Report Directory in PDR.
- Reports are grouped by category.
- For a list of frequently-accessed reports, simply go to the My Reports PDR, which is also located in the Report Directory under the Home category.
- Per request from our users, PDR has been updated to show the full document on the page instead of a partial view.
- Use Internet Explorer or Firefox to access PDR Reports. Google Chrome does not work with PDR.
- For Windows users, do not use the Windows Reader app as it does not function properly with the EDMS system. Only use Adobe Reader.