SESSIONS ARE COMPLETED; MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
Change is coming to the University’s HR/Payroll systems and processes. Will your technical staff and your systems be ready? If you did not attend one of the August 2014 Technical Update Forums, you will soon be able to view materials and other information to understand:
- The systems being impacted (e.g., Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Operational Data Store (ODS))
- Preparation required for your system changes
- Technical capabilities and features available in Workday
- How the project team is developing the Workday system configuration requirements and validating system integration points with Workday
DOES THIS IMPACT YOU?
It is important that everyone with systems that need to integrate with, or that may be replaced by, the new Workday system be informed and participate. You will be impacted if you:
- Use HR/Payroll data from the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Use HR/Payroll data from the Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Receive data from HEPPS
The University’s HR/P Modernization project kicked off in March 2014 and will go-live in late-December 2015. See the HR/Payroll Modernization timeline.
Please share this information with other people who may be interested.