Washington State Taxes

 Information about state and local sales tax issues such as taxability of items, exemptions and deferrals.

Exemptions - Other States

While the State of Washington requires the University of Washington to pay sales tax, many states exempt certain entities from paying their state's sales tax.

Federal Taxes

Information about Federal tax issues such as Unrelated Business Income Tax, Federal taxation of certain payments and other Federal tax matters.

International Taxes

 Links to the Global Support page with information about Foreign National Payments and Taxation.

  • ITIN FAQs - Individual Taxpayer Identification Number information

Miscellaneous Taxes 

City of Seattle business license - The Seattle business license allows the UW to conduct business in the city.



© 2015 University of Washington     PRIVACYTERMS