Grant and Contract Equipment Accountability
Website under construction....
Equipment Accountability - The obligation to account for equipment activities, accept responsibility for them, and to report on them in a transparent mannner.
Proper accounting of equipment purchased on Grants and Contracts depends on the governing agency detailed in the award documentation. It is important to be aware of which of the below govern your award.
- OMB Circular A-110 (Section 34: Equipment)
- OMB Circular A-21 (Section 18: Equipment and other capital expenditures)
- Federal Acquisitions Register (Part 45: Government Property)
- Federal Acquisitions Register (Part 52.245-1: Government Property)
- Uniform Guidance (Property Standards)