The Bravo Award is designed to recognize a colleague or team in Financial Management and Strategy Management who has made a process improvement or contribution to the goals of FM/SM. There are no limits to the number of Bravo Awards an individual or team can receive.
After you fill out the form:
- An email is sent to the RQT rep, informing them of the award and your reason for giving it.
- The rep will then review the award, and, if it meets the criteria, e-mail an announcement to the recipient's department nofitying of the individual's or team's achivements.
- The recipient will select their preferred Bravo Award item from the Bravo Award Items list and inform RQT.
- The rep will deliver the selected item once it has been received.
The criteria includes at least one of the following:
- One-time noteworthy achievement.
- Showing reliability & devotion to the job.
- Positive attitude and/or behavior admired and valued by peers.
- Using personal initiative and creativity to solve an unusual problem.
- Volunteering for an extra or emergency assignment while maintaining own workload.
- Doing a special project well.
- Producing work of exceptionally high quality under a tight deadline.
- Going above and beyond the call of duty.
- An incidence of great customer service.
If you would like to nominate a colleague or team, please complete and submit the online BRAVO AWARD FORM.