Welcome to UW Real Estate
UW Real Estate provides strategic asset management and comprehensive real estate services that align with the University's institutional goals.
Leasing for UW Departments
- General information about the lease process.
- Commonly asked questions by tenants currently in leased space.
- How to lease residential space when paying rent with a UW budget.
- Assistance leasing space outside the US.
- Commonly asked questions when paying rent for leased space with a UW budget.
Donating, Leasing, Buying, Selling and Obtaining Access to UW Property
- General information about donating real estate to the UW.
- How to lease space on UW property including all three campuses, Harborview Medical Center, the UW marinas and the Metropolitan Tract.
- Contact information to buy property from the UW and sell property to the UW.
- Contact information to obtain access and allow access to UW property.
- Portfolio facts about property owned and leased by the UW.
- The Metropolitan Tract: 11 acres owned by the UW in the center of downtown Seattle.
UW Real Estate
University of Washington
UW Tower, T-12
4333 Brooklyn Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98195