November 2010 eNews
Otherwise, reimbursement request is on a Check Request.
- Review Receipt Guidelines and What to Submit.
- due to retention requirements all applicable original PAPER receipts along with the first page of the ER (printed in landscape) must be submitted to Travel Box 351117
- eReceipts may be electronically attached to the ER and not submit to Travel; email Receipt Manager firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the ER# and eReceipts attached
- Do you want to receive less email notifications regarding your expense reports (ER)?
- Did your travel dates expand to two seasonal rates? Add one day before the actual check in date. For example, travel dates were 9/28/10 - 10/2/10. New season rates were in effect on 10/1/2010.
- enter check in date of 9/27 and check out date of 9/30 as one lodging item during the first season
- enter check in date of 10/1 and check out date of 10/2 as one lodging item during the second season
- enter a comment regarding two seasonal rates
- Did you withdraw or edit an ER and the receipts have already been received by Travel?
- withdraw or edit will reset the receipt requirement; notify Receipt Manager email@example.com and indicate the ER# and receipts reset