Direct Deposit for Travel Reimbursements
How Will This Work?
- review Employee Self-Service and verify your direct deposit information; if you are enrolling for the first time direct deposit will become effective after one pay period
Updates in eTravel (Ariba):
- direct deposit is by default
- if you select Yes to direct deposit and are not enrolled in direct deposit through Employee Self-Service an actual check will be issued; a UW Box number must always be provided in the ER even though direct deposit is selected
- travel direct deposit will appear on bank statements as TRVL REIMB or Deposit
- verify direct deposit prior to using the funds
Do You Want a Check Instead?
- select No for direct deposit in the Check Delivery Information section for each ER OR edit your Travel Profile if you prefer your travel reimbursement to default to an actual check; learn how
Departments and UW Employees:
- review How to Search and Configure Search Options; remember to select only one or few options for accurate result
- review the ER's History for the final approval date
- traveler will be notified after the final approval; review How to Change Email Notification Preferences to ensure traveler receive notification
- travel direct deposit will post in My FD (My Financial Desktop), FIN (Financial Accounting System), and PAS (Purchasing and Accounts Payable Online System) within one business day after final approval date; exception at the beginning of the month, holiday and weekend
- check # will begin with letter "E"