Welcome to Travel
Travel is part of Financial Management within Finance & Facilities. We provide training, guidance, and facilitate travel reimbursements while completing a risk based analysis. We address areas of concern based on State and UW travel policies while effectively communicating with our process partners to ensure timely and accurate travel reimbursement.
Help us continue our LEAN improvement process by clicking on the idea card.
- Ariba compatible browsers
- Teresa Crisostomo is now Teresa Athan
- Seattle Per Diem Rate Increase effective October 1st,2014
- 2013-15 Biennium Close
- Biennium Close List Serve 2015
- effective Jan 1st, 2015 airfare/rail upgrades $75 or less may be delegated down to administrator level for approval.
- CWT contract ending Jan 15th, 2015
- Effective Jan 1st 2015 back up documentation must be attached to the Expense Report (ER) that supports the lodging exception reason chosen for going over the allowable per diem rate for the area that was traveled to.