The UW Student Fiscal Services Office (SFS) handles scholarship processing and sponsor billing for all students.
Billing Information for all Sponsors:
Before we can send an invoice, SFS needs a copy of the billing letter, payment voucher, field order or billing contract from the sponsor. This document must contain the student name, UW student number and the allowable fees. Our address:
129 Schmitz Hall. Box 355871
Seattle. WA 98195.
Payments received after the tuition due date may have a late fee charge added on the student’s account. For any amount that you do not pay, the student will be responsible to pay from his/her own funds.
Billing Information for Military & Government Sponsors:
Once we receive the Tuition Assistance form, the Purchase Order or the Contract, we will handle the tuition payment for the student. We will send you the invoices after the add/drop period, which is 30 days after the quarter starts. Any amount you do not pay, the student will be responsible to pay from his/her own funds. Please send the contract information to Student Fiscal Service Office at:
129 Schmitz Hall, Box 355871
Seattle, WA 98195
Billing Information for Students:
After we receive your billing information, we will send a tuition invoice to your sponsor. Any amount your sponsor does not pay is your responsibility. Bring, or fax, the sponsor billing information to SFS as soon as it is available.
129 Schmitz Hall, Box 355871
Seattle, WA 98195.
Phone at: 206-543-4694
- We only bill for students whose billing agreement includes the current quarter information.
- Students sponsored by a US government agency or Army, Navy or Air Force, please contact your sponsor to send the Purchasing Order, Contract, or the Tuition Assistant form to SFS.
- For ROTC students, please contact the ROTC unit on campus for your scholarship eligibility and payment questions.
- Army ROTC : 206-543-9010
- Navy ROTC: 206-543-0170
- Air Force ROTC: 206-543-2360
- Active duty Military students, please bring your active duty ID card to the Residence office at Room 264 Schmitz Hall. We will update your student record and charge you in-state tuition instead of Non-Resident tuition.
- Students sponsored by a 529 Plan in another state, please ask the state to send us the billing information and the payment unit price.
Payment Process For Sponsors
- For government agencies, UW encourages you to make ACH direct deposit payments to our bank account. Please contact us at 206-543-4694 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are paying with a government credit card, please call our office at 206-543-4694.
Payment Process For Students
- When we receive your scholarship check, we will post the money to your tuition account.
- If you do not see the scholarship money posted on your account, we have not received the check yet. Please contact your sponsor to ask about your payment status.