- Set up a new 82-xxxx budget. The form must be completed and submitted to the Financial Accounting Office.
- Change or delete an 82-xxxx budget. The form must be completed and submitted to the Financial Accounting Office.
Departmental Scholarship Authorization
- Set up budget allowances and restrictions in the Student Database (SDB)
- Request cancellation of award that has been disbursed (requires SFS adjustments)
- Departmental Loan Application
- Authorize a student loan from a departmental loan fund. See instructions for more details.
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Statement of Rights & Responsibilities: Long-term loans
- Statement of Rights & Responsibilities: Short-term loans
Loan Exit Counseling for Departments
- Request to add new Invoice Receivables Budget - NetID login required
- New budgets must be added to the IR system before any invoices can be processed.
- Invoice Entry - NetID login required
Credit Card Processing
- Request to Accept Credit Cards page
- Request a merchant number (for departments with a high volume of credit card transactions)
SDB Budget Access
SDB Charge Codes
- Request for SDB Charge Code Access
- Request for New SDB Non-Tuition Charge Code
- Request for Revision to SDB Non-Tuition Charge Code
Online SDB Training
Online training is available to help departments learn how to navigate the fiscal screens in the Student Data Base (SDB) system. Watch the screencast for an introduction to SDB.
Many of the forms are in PDF format and can be read with Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, you may download and install it free of charge by clicking on the icon below. Please follow the instructions for software installation on the Adobe website.