Training offered by Records Management Services
Records Management Services offers free training to the University community. Training is offered quarterly on a variety of related topics.
- Litigation and Records Management
- Reading and Implementing Records Retention Schedules
- Using the University Records Center
- Vital Records Identification and Protection
- Files Management of Paper and Electronic Records
- Email Management
- Managing Electronic Records
- Washington State Rules for Scanning/Imaging System Approval
Training is presented on all three campuses. Announcements are sent out on our list serve or by our very kind contacts at UW Tacoma and UW Bothell. To receive training announcements, please visit this page to subscribe: http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/recmgmtinfo
We also do joint training with the Office of Public Records and Open Public Meetings and the University Archives.
In addition to scheduled training that is open to everyone, we are also happy to schedule training on request for individuals, staff meetings, or other groups.