How to Reimburse an Individual who is not a UW employee
Starting September 1, 2012, Procurement Services will reject all employee reimbursements submitted via check request. All employee reimbursements (not travel related) must be submitted through eReimbursements.
- Complete the Check Request form if expenditures are under $3500. If over $3500 use a PAS requistion. If reimbursing for honoraium travel and expenses see the honorarium page for more information.
- Provide a detailed description of the expenditures and the business purpose of the expenditures on the Check Request form. Begin with the phrase "Reimbursement for..."
- Food related reimbursements must be on a budget with appropriate food approvals and is still subject to applicable per diem rates. Note the number of attendees at events to verify expense are within per diem limits.
- Attach original paid receipts. These should be taped to a single sided, 8.5" x 11" white sheet of paper.
Keep copies for your records.
- If paid receipts are not available, provide a signed perjury statement.
- The individual to be reimbursed must sign Vendor's Certificate field on form.
- Use Tax will be applied where applicable. More information is available on the UW Tax Office website.
- Send the Check Request form (UoW 1570) with attachments to UW Accounts Payable - PAYMAN; Box 351130
We are happy to assist you with any questions and can be reached by phone or email:
- Email: payman
- Phone: 206-685-5377