Frequently Asked Questions
2. Use the following query criteria:
- Post Date – Is Relative To- Last 45 days
- Delete any other criteria
3. ‘Process Query’, change the query name( Last 45 days), Save, and then ‘Set is as your default’
- Item description
- Merchant or Supplier Name
- Total Cost (before and after sales tax)
- Budget number and object code
- Department name
- Depending on the commodity and/or supplier, you may need to provide a sole source justification if the transaction amount before sales tax exceeds $10,000.
- Cardholder Name
- New budget number/email/reconcier
- Employee Name
- Employee UWNet ID
- Employee email
- Department org code or Cardholder name
- go to MyFD
- enter budget number
- go to budget profile
- No. Use a Travel card or personal card and request department reimbursement
- Contact ProCard or CTS administrator for exemptions
What do I do if I see a ProCard transaction on my MyFD but my department has no record of making the transaction?
- Customer Service: (800) 270-7760
- Fraud Department: (888) 307-2990
- Rob Hankins: (206) 459-1782
- Let UPS know that this is a UW account to get the discounted rate
- Corey Early: (901) 224-2618; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Setup: (800) 645-9424
- Passkey Support: (877) 339-2774
- Billing: (800) 645-9424
- Let FedEx know that this is a UW account to get the discounted rate
- Cardholders are notified and sent a renewal instruction.
- Cardholders will need to fill out an online application and pass a short quiz.
- Cards will be released after the cardholder has completed the renewal process.