Frequently Asked Questions
2. Use the following query criteria:
- Post Date – Is Relative To- Last 45 days
- Delete any other criteria
3. ‘Process Query’, change the query name( Last 45 days), Save, and then ‘Set is as your default’
Fill out the Card Limit Increase form in Ariba with the following information:
- Item description
- Merchant or Supplier Name
- Total Cost (before and after sales tax)
- Budget number and object code
- Department name
- Depending on the commodity and/or supplier, you may need to provide a sole source justification if the transaction amount before sales tax exceeds $10,000.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Cardholder Name
- New budget number/email/reconclier
Send an email to procard with the following information along with department administrator’s approval
- Employee Name
- Employee UWNet ID
- Employee email
- Department org code or Cardholder name
- go to MyFD
- enter budget number
- go to budget profile
- No. Use a Travel card or personal card and request department reimbursement
- Contact ProCard or CTS administrator for exemptions
What do I do if I see a ProCard transaction on my MyFD but my department has no record of making the transaction?
From 'Reconciliation' menu in MyFD, click on the transaction amount. You should see the cardholder's contact information along with some information about the transaction. You can then contact the cardholder to provide more information or documentation. Alternatively, you can send an email to ProCard with the transaction information (transaction ID, amount, budget number, obj code). The procard office will provide you with the cardholder name who made the transaction.
The ProCard office do not retain transaction invoices. Please contact the merchant and request for a copy of the invoice
Activation information is emailed to the cardholder. Contact the ProCard office if not received.
This is a PaymentNet access level issue. Please contact the ProCard office
See ProCard website for instructions how to apply
It takes approximately a week to process an application
Go to the training webpage to sign up for a class
Contact the ProCard office to report lost/stolen cards during regular office hours. Please contact JP Morgan Chase during non-office hours.
Please send an email to procard with the cardholder's name. The card and viewing access will be canceled but it is the cardholder's responsibility to destroy and dispose of the card.
ProCard doesn’t use employees’ personal information. The SSN number ProCard is using is the last 4 digits of the UW’s tax ID number.
Cardholders can view the card transaction activity in PaymentNet. From the ''Transactions' menu, select 'Authorizations/Declines'.
Fill out a cash transmittal form and deposit the check.
Passwords are required when contacting JPMC about your account
- Customer Service & Fraud Department: (800) 270-7760
- Rob Hankins: (206) 459-1782
- Let UPS know that this is a UW account to get the discounted rate
- Corey Early: (901) 224-2618; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Setup: (800) 645-9424
- Passkey Support: (877) 339-2774
- Billing: (800) 645-9424
- Let FedEx know that this is a UW account to get the discounted rate
It is your department building address. Same as the address on the application form.
- Cardholders are notified and sent a renewal instruction.
- Cardholders will need to fill out an online application and pass a short quiz.
- Cards will be released after the cardholder has completed the renewal process.
To submit a use tax correction, visit the Use Tax Correction Report in PDR. Instructions on how to submit a correction using this application can be found here
Please refer to object code website:http://www.washington.edu/admin/finacct/obcodes/
Please refer to the tax office website for information about goods & services taxability
Effective January 2013, suppliers can impose surcharge for card payments. The supplier is required to advise the cardholder before charging the card.