Topics Covered Below:
- 1) The Notary Applicant completes the Notary Application and submits via email to Parker, Smith and Feek.
- Please complete the online web form and indicate where you would like the bond mailed to.
Save a copy of the completed application for your records.
Email a copy of the completed application to Parker Smith and Feek at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2) Parker, Smith and Feek will send an invoice with the bond to the applicant.
- When the original bond is received, the Notary must sign the bond. Keep a copy for your records.
- 3) UW Department schedules payment to Parker Smith & Feek via Non-PO Invoice in eProcurement.
- The department will input the invoice information from Parker Smith & Feek into the Non-PO Invoice module in eProcurement. Bond fee is $50.00 (object code 03-29).
- 4) UW Department will create a Non-PO Invoice payable to the Department of Licensing.
- The department will create a Non-PO Invoice for $30.00 (object code 03-29) payable to the Department of Licensing, Vendor #117222 and request to have the check sent to a UW campus box number (set within Ariba). This check will need to be mailed to the Department of Licensing with a copy of the signed bond and the renewal application.
- 5) Department sends payment and the entire package to the Department of Licensing.
- The department will pick up the check request payment and send it with a copy of the signed bond and renewal application to the Department of Licensing:
Department of Licensing
State of Washington
PO Box 9027
Olympia WA 98507-9027
- 6) Notary will receive the Certificate of Appointment.
- The Washington State Department of Licensing will send a Certificate of Appointment to the Notary applicant.
- 7) Order a new or updated Notary Seal.
- Once the certificate is received, a seal/stamp may be purchased, or the existing seal/stamp may need to be corrected to reflect new appointment dates.
Office Depot is a contracted, eProcurement catalog supplier that provides this service. While placing the catalog order in eProcurement, please attach a copy of the notary certificate for their print facility.
- For information on the Non-PO module see https://f2.washington.edu/fm/ps/how-to-pay/nonpo
- For the check request form, see https://f2.washington.edu/fm/ps/sites/default/files/forms/pay/check-request.pdf
- Office Depot Questions: Please contact Scott Komine at email@example.com or by phone at 206.685.3556.
- General Questions: Please contact Procurement Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.543.4500.