Notary Bond Instructions
|Parker Smith & Feek V# 163040-04||1 ea $50.00 03-29 (obj-subobj) (pays for bond)
Notary Bond Appointment for:
Name of Notary
City State Zip County
Business Telephone #
Date of Birth (not needed on renewals)
Prev appoint date & license # (renewal only)
|Dept of Licensing V# 117222-03||1 ea $30.00 03-29 (pays for license from WA State)
License fee for notary appointment, per attached bond
- Renewal notice or application completed for new appointments required as an attachment.
- Purchase Requisition entered into PAS with the following information:
- Purchasing Dept. issues Purchase Order to Parker Smith & Feek Inc. for issuance of Notary Bond. Parker Smith & Feek will invoice PO for $50 and then send *original and a copy of the bond to applicant.
- When original bond is received, Notary must sign bond & forward a copy of bond to Accounts Payable along with a completed UW invoice Voucher for $30 Payable to:
Dept of Licensing
State of Washington
PO Box 9027
Olympia WA 98507-9027
* Special Check Handling Instructions * section on UW Invoice Voucher should read:
BOND & RENEWAL NOTICE MUST BE SENT WITH PAYMENT!!
Item reads: Renewal/application fee for Notary Appointment; 1 ea $30.00
- Send the following to Purchasing, Box 351110 (with req. # written on all documents):
a. UW Invoice Voucher payable to Dept of Licensing for $30
b. Copy, signed bond
c. Original renewal notice/new completed application
- Once all documents are received , Purchasing will process the purchase order & send all documents to Payables Administration for processing. Payables will send the check for $30, Orignal Bond and Renewal Notice or New Application to Dept of Licensing.
NOTE: State of Washington Dept of Licensing will send Certificate of Appointment to Notary applicant. Once Certificate is received, a seal/stamp may be purchased, or existing seal/stamp may need to be corrected to reflect new appointment dates. Vendor commonly used for seal/stamp purchase is Mastermark V#110504-03, phone: 206-762-9610/fax: 206-763-8492. Enter a separate purchase
requisition for the seal/stamp purchase.
Use Procard for the seal/stamp purchase.
(Last revised 08/20/2012)