Frequently Asked Questions
- It’s never a good idea to leave expensive equipment on an unsecured loading dock awaiting its final destination.
- Employee safety: when employees try to install heavy equipment even with correct equipment, departments put themselves at risk for potential injuries to staff and L&I claims.
- Internal delivery gives departments the ability to inspect equipment for hidden damages prior to signing the delivery receipt.
- Inside delivery ensures the proper transfer of “chain of ownership” that makes it clear who is responsible for damage during the shipping or installation process.
- When the item is not available through eProcurement and the vendor does not accept credit card.
- If the item qualifies as an exception based on the “Exceptions List”
- Requires authorization by a Purchasing Buyer
- Requires sole source justification, competitive bidding process, or a signed contract agreement.
(2) Choose Ariba Admin
(3) Select enhanced accessibility under role
(4) Click ok proceed to cart
If the original charge was processed through a Procard transaction, first review the transaction in Paymentnet. If the month has not yet closed, simply check or uncheck the use tax box by the transaction. If the month has closed already, please email Procard Services directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the transaction ID, use tax amount to be added or removed, and the budget number.
If it is a refund check for Procard, please send directly to at 351120 Procard to deposit.
If the refund check was sent directly to AP from the vendor, AP will deposit the check and process and JV to move the funds back to your budget. In the event the money does not show up in your budget transactions, please contact Procurement Customer Service at email@example.com. Please provide the check information if you have it, or the refund amount and PO number. We will assist in refunding the credit back to your budget.
Supplier Registration Portal
Copies / RIP Copies
Individuals with a UW Staff netid can access PAS invoices images through PDR
Payment by Wire
The vendor would be set up for merchant services with a Merchant (acquiring) Bank so they can accept credit cards. That Merchant Bank would have provided them to set up some kind of terminal for them to accept credit card transactions (either swipe a card (in person) or key in the account number. As we know from being consumers, there are may different kinds of terminals out there. Their Merchant Bank would have provided them with instructions on how to key in card transactions on their terminal. The Merchant Bank would also have already provided instructions or established some kind of process to the vendor they represent on how to transmit a payment file for settlement. Their Merchant Bank would then deposit the card funds to the account your vendor has set up with their Merchant Bank to receive the funds.
Recommendation: Refer to your internal business partners who manage the merchant services for support with ow to process card transactions on the terminals and how to actually receive the funds.