Users of the OPUS system are able to create/update payroll information on a new or existing employee. OPUS allows a department to make updates instantaneously and eliminates the need for a central office (Payroll) to enter payroll changes.
- OPUS - Allows departments to make updates such as: initial hires/rehires, distribution, budget number changes, leave of absences and separations. Houses employee's Payroll records; current and historical.
- Employee Overview - View employee information such as check history, funding history, appointment, distribution and historical information. Provides access to employee address section in ESS for updating purposes.
- PERM Retrieval - Retrieve Post Entry Review Messages from a centralized database for audit inquiries, retro-pay or departmental review.
- Reports - Data Warehouse application for the Online Check Registers.
Access to OPUS
OPUS Resource Guides
- Understanding Audit Requirements is an important part of using OPUS.
- You can review the OPUS Glossary of Terms for more clarification of terms used in connection to OPUS.
- There are also OPUS FAQs available for review.
- Training - one-on-one or group sessions
- Trouble shooting - errors and common problems
- General questions about OPUS.
- Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the Client Services and Training Team members directly.