There are several Payroll Online Systems used at the University of Washington. Departments have systems that they have created to help them do their work at the department level, but the Payroll office oversees only official Payroll Systems. Those systems include:
- OPUS - The Online Payroll Updating System
- Time Reporting - Exception Time Reporting (ETR) and Positive Time Reporting (PTR) make up this system
- UW Timesheet - Online timesheet for hourly employees
- Email Access - Known as "Early Email" this system allows employee information to be entered before they begin so that they may receive an EID and UW NetID
- Payroll Reports - Online reports available using the Enterprise Data Warehouse
Access to these systems is granted using ASTRA. Each department has an Authorizer for these systems.