Payroll Online Systems
There are several Payroll Online Systems used at the University of Washington. Many departments have systems that they have created to help them do their work at the deparment level, but only official Payroll Systems are administered by the Payroll Office. Those systems include:
- OPUS - The Online Payroll Updating System
- Time Reporting - Exception Time Reporting (ETR) and Positive Time Reporting (PTR) make up this system
- UW Timesheet - Online timesheet for hourly employees
- Email Access - Known as "Early Email" this system allows employee information to be entered before they begin so that they may receive an EID and UW NetID
- Payroll Reports - Online reports available using the Enterprise Data Warehouse
Access to these systems is granted using ASTRA. Each department has an Authorizer for these systems.