UW Form 1007, Foreign National Payment Data Sheet
This form is required by all foreign nationals in order to determine the proper tax treatment, even if the foreign national does not have a Social Security number (SSN)
- Foreign National Payment Data Sheet (Form 1007)
- Instructions for Form 1007
Failure to supply UW Form 1007 and required documentation may result in incorrect taxation.
USCIS Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
Federal law requires all new employees fill out USCIS Form I-9 to document that they are authorized to work in the United States.
- Leave the SSN box blank if SSN is not available at the time of hire
Instructions for completing USCIS Form I-9 vary depending on visa type
- USCIS Form I-9 Form, Employment Eligibility Verification
- Instructions for completing USCIS Form I-9: