In March of 2012, Senate Bill 2585 was passed that enables institutions of higher education to mandate direct deposit of employees’ pay. The University of Washington is moving towards this change and the Payroll Office encourages all employees currently receiving paper checks to sign up for direct deposit prior to our implementation of this legislation.
To sign up for direct deposit, log into Employee Self Service at: http://f2.washington.edu/fm/payroll/payroll/ESS
For more information regarding this change, see RCW 41.04.240.
Welcome to "My Paycheck". Here you will find easy access to information related to getting paid at the University of Washington.
The topics included in this area are as follows:
- An overview of General Paycheck Information.
- A guide to Direct Deposit.
- The schedule of Paydays and University Holidays.
- Details on various Salary and Earnings Types.
- A section for employees who have Involuntary Deductions.
- A section for employees who have Voluntary Deductions.