We attempt to be responsive to the varied training needs of our partners, and offer both in-person (Instructor-led) classes and online (ELearning) classes and tutorials.
Information on instructor-led training can be found through CORE and POD:
The below trainings are offered via Post Award Fiscal Compliance. Anyone with a UW NetID can view these trainings for free. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser when viewing these trainings.
Approximately 20 Minutes Approximately 30 Minutes
Approximately 10 Minutes Approximately 15 Minutes
Approximately 12 Minutes Approximately 5 Minutes
Approximately 5 Minutes Approximately 15 Minutes
How to Read the Equipment Data Analytics Spreadsheet ELearning (Approximately 15 minutes)
Research Community Information:
- MRAM is a monthly meeting open to UW staff interested in research award administration. Meetings are jointly hosted by Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Accounting & Analysis. MRAM provides research administrators at the University of Washington with access to timely and relevant information regarding award regulation and management. Click here for more information on MRAM.
Compliance Corner MRAM Presentations:
- Data Analytics - February 11, 2016
- Post Award Fiscal Compliance Website - June 9, 2016
- Travel on Federal Awards- August 11, 2016
- Data Analytics Update- October 13, 2016
- NSF PAPPG Updates (Effective Jan 2017) - November 10, 2016
NCURA YouTube Tuesdays
Every Tuesday the National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA) hosts a video on their YouTube channel pertaining to research administration processes. Click here to see NCURA's YouTube Tuesday library.