Financial Desktop Project Status
Building upon the foundation created with the implementation of the MyFinancial.desktop reporting and expense transfer functionality, the Financial Desktop Project is focused on delivering new, high priority functionality to campus.
Collaborative efforts between the Office of Information Management, Financial Management and various campus departments are helping develop system enhancements which reduce the reliance on paper based reports.
- Open PO Balances from Ariba displayed (Coming Soon - April 2014)
- We are pleased to annouce a joint enhancement from the Ariba and MyFD teams that will allow users to view and track remaining balances of their Ariba purchase orders. Specifically, five MyFD reports will be enhanced to show open Ariba PO balances and provide users with the flexiblity to specify if they wish to see the balances on their current MyFD reports.
Past enhancements from this project include:
- Link to Source Documents (Completed February 2012) - Find out which Source Documents are linked on the Reconciliation Report page
- Reconciliation Status Report (Completed February 2011) - Learn more about the Reconciliation Status Report
- Reconciliation Report (Completed Oct 2010) - Learn more about the Reconciliation Report
- Individual budget worksheets (Completed April 2010) - Learn more about Budget Worksheets
Common Enhancement Requests:
Q. Can I upload attachments to MyFD?
A. This is a popular request and one we understand would be highly beneficial to campus users. Our teams will be prioritizing this enhancement request as well as researching the scope and feasibility of this effort in the future.