Whom to Contact

MyFinancial.desktop Customer Support
For questions regarding training, reading reports, running queries, online transactions, reconciliation or PCA.


(206) 543-3877

Financial Accounting Office
For questions regarding Internal Controls, FIN,  CTI & ISD’s,  Biennium Reporting.

Financial Accounting

Grant & Contract Accounting Office
For questions regarding grant budget profiles, indirect cost, budget close process, oversight and guidance on compliance.


Payroll Office
For questions regarding retro pay or overpayments


List of Specific Contacts

For questions regarding Travel charges or encumbrances.



Internal Controls
For more information about Internal Controls including documentation and reconciliation policies.

Internal Controls


Records Retention
For more information about Retention including documentation and reconciliation policies.

Records Retention

Project Cost Accounting (PCA) Mentors
For help building the chart of accounts, updating or applying codes.

List of Mentors

Banking & Accounting Operations
Banking and Accounting Operations evaluates, reviews and processes budget activity.


Treasury Office
For questions regarding endowment funds.

Treasury Office


© 2015 University of Washington     PRIVACYTERMS