Job Aids - Quick reference guides on the following topics
- Grant & Contract Certification Report (GCCR)
Describes the GCCR process and provides guidance for troubleshooting.
- Salary Transfer
Provides guidance on compliance implications of salary transfers and provides steps to recertify the FEC.
- Recertifying an FEC
- Provides guidance on when to recertify and step by step instruction on how to recertify an FEC.
- Summer Cost Share for 9 Month Faculty
- Provides guidance for how summer cost share is set up in the Cost Share Module and reported on the FEC.
- Using a Non-Federal Grant as a Source of Cost Share
- Describes process for adjusting FECs when a non-federal grant is used as a cost share source, before and after certification.
- Administrative and Endowed Supplements (ADS/ENS)
- Provides definition of Administrative and Endowed Supplements and guidance on how they affect grant effort on the Faculty Efforti Certification.
- Adjusting FECs for Faculty with CUMG Salary
- Explains why FECs with salary cap cost sharing need to be revised to display correct amount of cost share.
- How to Add K Award Cost Share to the FEC
- Demonstrates the steps required to add K Award cost sharing to the FEC using the Adjust/View Cost Share feature in eFECS