Welcome to Global Operations Support
The guide is a new on-line resource for faculty and staff who are planning and implementing international sponsored projects. It was developed by the Global Support Program with input from a range of UW programs that work abroad. The guide highlights:
- Issues that may impact how an international project is budgeted
- UW policies and guidelines related to international work
- Checklists, charts and contracts to use in planning, budgeting and implementing projects
Access the International Projects Administrative Guide in the Global Operations Support website menu.
The Global Single Points of Contact list has been revised with new contact information.
The list has been most recently revised on 2/13/14.
Tools in the Foreign National Payments & Tax section have been revised for:
- Inviting & Paying an Honorarium to a Foreign National for Academic at UW (Checklist)
- Pay Foreign National a Prize, Award or Research Study Participation Fee (Checklist)
- Pay Foreign National as Independent Contractor or Performer for Services Rendered in U.S. (Checklist)
- Pay Royalties/Rents Earned from U.S. Source Income (Checklist)
- Payments That Can Be Issued to Foreign Nationals (Chart)
- Tax Identification Numbers for Foreign Nationals (Table)