Welcome to Global Operations Support
- Issues that may impact how an international project is budgeted
- UW policies and guidelines related to international work
- Checklists, charts and contracts to use in planning, budgeting and implementing projects
Access the International Projects Administrative Guide in the Global Operations Support website menu.
The Global Single Points of Contact list has been revised with new contact information.
The list has been most recently revised on 8/14/13 with new contact info for the experts on foreign subcontractors, tax and paying non-resident aliens.
Tools in the Foreign National Payments & Tax section have been revised for:
- Inviting & Paying an Honorarium to a Foreign National for Academic Activities at the UW (Checklist)
- Pay Foreign National a Prize, Award or Research Study Participation Fee (Checklist)
- Pay Foreign National as Independent Contractor or Performer for Services Rendered in U.S. (Checklist)
- Pay Royalties/Rents Earned from U.S. Source Income (Checklist)
- Payments That Can Be Issued to Foreign Nationals (Chart)
- Tax Identification Numbers for Foreign Nationals (Table)