Tuition payments are made directly to the University of Washington to support pre-doc trainees during their University training. Tuition is allowable on most training grants and some other grants and gifts
- Grants, contracts and gifts (budget type 05 and 06)
- Processed through the Student Database System
- Refer to terms and conditions of the award.
- Tuition forms (1, 1A, 2 & 3) - (Reference section pages F10 - F14)
- Selective review for compliance
- Submit Stipend Appointment/Tuition forms prior to 1st day of quarter
- Student technology fee is not paid on grants
Learn more from Student Fiscal Services:
- Setting up departmental scholarships and fellowships from Student Fiscal Services.
- Guide on departmental scholarships.