Grant & Contract Accounting Update
The Grant and Contract Accounting Update is a quarterly newsletter designed to provide our campus partners with information and news from GCA. The GCA Update is sent out to the MRAM mailing list on a quarterly basis.
Subscribe To MRAM - Enter your email on the MRAM mailing list to receive announcements.
Please note -‘About MRAM and ‘Using MRAM’ are inactive links and may not be used.
- (Topics: Read your Funding Action (FA) Notification; New Non-FEC Cost Share Reporting Process; Understanding Your Final Action Date; Demystifying Deficit Transfers and Expense Transfers)
- (Topics: Resuming Activity Upon Resolution of the U.S. Government Shutdown; NIH Letter of Credit Awards & FAD; Budget Names When Restricted Funding is Involved; GCA Quarterly Brown Bag Recap; Create a Central Department Email Account to Manage Your Awards)
- (Topics: Know Your Award; Training Grant Information and Tips; Create a Central Department Email Account to Manage Your Awards)
- (Topics: Biennium Crossover and You; Compliance Tips; Training Grant Tips; GrantTracker Enhancements)
- (Topics: Do you have Training Grant Appointments that End in June?; Sponsor Payments; GCA has a NEW Homepage; GCA Reminders)
- (Topics: What is the Final Action Date?; New Improvement to Our Closing Process; Handling Invoicing Requests from Sponsors; New! Follow-up Process; Tips and Reminders for Contacting GCA)
- (Topics: An Invitation to See GCA; Seasonal Peaks? Partnering for Success; Recent Improvement Highlights; Reminders and Tips)