FEC Coordinator Toolkit
Download copies of training material at your desk.
Designed for FEC Coordinators and Administrators. For additional training opportunities and supplemental handouts, see training resources.
- eFECS for FEC Coordinators
Powerpoint to accompany instructor led training.
- Certifying an FEC with eFECS
Detailed instructions for certifying an FEC.
- Components of an Online FEC
A navigational overview and definitions for the Online FEC.
- Components of a Summary FEC
A navigational overview and definitions for the Summary FEC that Faculty certify.
- eFECS Faculty Notification Template
Template of the notification faculty first receive from eFECS 20 days after FECs have been released. Learn more about Notifications.
- eFECS- A Faculty Perspective
A short slide show to introduce Faculty to eFECS.
- Quick Start Desk Aid
A Quick start introduction to eFECS and the FEC process.
E-Learning Web Tutorials
Three self guided e-learnings are available, ASTRA for eFECS Authorizers, Cost Share Adjustments on The eFECS process and How to Certify Your Effort using eFECS.
Other Tools for FEC Coordinators
Management Accounting and Analysis (MAA)
- Unmet Cost Share Report
Used to determine amount of cost share owed. Use the Management Accounting and Analysis contact form to obtain access to this report.
- Interim Cost Share Report
Used to document cost share for financial reports that are due before an FEC cycle is complete.
- Calculator Tools
For calculating ADS/ENS, Salary Cap and Cost Share
Office of Sponsored Programs Classes
Decision Support Center Reports
- Retroactive Salary Adjustment Report: Report assists department in determining when a recertification is necessary by identifying salary transactions processed after an FEC has been certified.
- Faculty Effort Certification Dashboard Report: Provides departments with current status of effort reporting by org code and FEC cycle.
- 100% Sponsor Funded Faculty Report: Displays Faculty who have made grant proposals during periods they were paid 100% from sponsored funds.