Supporting Documentation for Recertification
Retroactive adjustments made to salary and/or cost share on previously certified FECs that impact faculty salary distribution for sponsored programs require recertification. The list below details the supporting documentation that should accompany a recertified FEC when adjustments apply.
If salary transfers are performed that impact the salary distribution on sponsored agreements for a previously certified FEC and a recertification is required, the recertified FEC needs to be accompanied by printed copies of the posted salary transfer showing the reason for the transfer that was entered in MyFinancial.desktop (MyFD) at the time of the transfer.
Retro Payments/Overpayments Checklist
For adjustments due to retropayments/overpayments, changes in OPUS may be required.
HEPPS screen prints or a copy of the screen print from OPUS should be attached.
OPUS screen print: Screen print of the Overview/Funding History with the start date and end date of the cycle should be attached.
HEPPS screen print: Screen 3 (Payroll History Inquiry Menu), screen 35 (List Funding History by Employee) with dates of cycle should be attached.
Cost Share Commitment Adjustments
Coordinate adjustments to cost share commitments with GCA (firstname.lastname@example.org or use grant tracker). Once the adjustment has posted take a screen shot of the adjustment within the Cost Share Module and attach it to the revised FEC.
- Make sure the window you want to capture is visible.
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
- Go to the File Menu and choose Save.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the Word document.
- Type a file name for the Word document and click the Save button.
How to Capture a Picture of Your Screen using MAC OS X
Any of the following instructions will enable you to capture a screen print:
- Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop
- Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop
- Command-Shift-4, then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it as a file on the desktop
- Command-Control-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it to the clipboard
- Command-Control-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it to the clipboard
- Command-Control-Shift-4, then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it to the clipboard
In Leopard and later, the following keys can be held down while selecting an area (via Command-Shift-4 or Command-Control-Shift-4):
- Space, to lock the size of the selected region and instead move it when the mouse moves
- Shift, to resize only one edge of the selected region
- Option, to resize the selected region with its center as the anchor point