Mailing Services processes UW business mail but has a on campus (Mail Store) in the Copy & Mail Center in the Communications Building B-042 that is open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.. They sell stamps , supplies and can mail U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx and International Shipments.
Mailing Services is proud to connect the University campus with timely and accurate postal services. Services include:
- Collection, processing, and distribution of internal campus mail,
- Incoming and outgoing United States Postal Service (USPS) mail,
- Distribution of many products and services
Our exclusive ZIP code, 98195 makes Mailing Services a full service post office on campus. Count on us to deliver and collect your mail at least once a day to campus and many off campus locations. Our efficient box number system ensures that each department receives mail service each day.
We are here and happy to serve your needs so please don't hesitate to give us a call or e-mail: for help or to answer your mail or shipping questions.
Those Brown Mail Boxes are for use by faculty, staff and students to send letter and small items through intra-campus mail postage free to another UW department or recipient using the Box Number system. Make sure the item has an official Box Number like 359010 on it with the correct box number and we will be happy to deliver it.
Mailing Services has several locations:
- Our main facility is located at 3900 7th Ave NE off the Burke Gilman Trail on the edge of West Campus close to the I-5 Ship Canal Bridge and is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri
- Our UW Tower Mail & Receiving operation is located a C-LL (loading dock) and is open from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Mon – Fri. NOTE: Mail store transactions at this location are available up to 3:45pm
- Copy & Mail Center location, a service of Copy & Mailing Services, is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon – Fri.
You can e-mail us directly at email@example.com anytime or call our main number at 206.543.8757 and even after hours you can leave a message and someone will return your call the next business operating day.