How to book an accounting entry


To transfer expenses from one UW budget to another.

Cost Transfer Invoice

Cost Transfer Invoices are used to allocate costs from a central office budget. This is only allowed on budgets which have been approved by financial accounting

Internal Sales Document

To record revenue sales of services or supplies by service centers and auxiliary enterprises to other UW entities. An ISD can only be used by budgets that begin with 08,14, 15,16 or 25.

Journal Voucher

To transfer expenditures that can not be done via MyFinancial desktop. For example, transfers involving a revenue or balance sheet item.

Cash Transmittal

To record the receipt of funds coming into the university. For example, checks, cash, wires, or ACHs.

© 2016 University of Washington     PRIVACYTERMS

Was this page helpful? Let Us Know