Sending Funds to the UW

How to send money to the UW via wire or ACH.

List of Unclaimed ACH and Wire Transactions

A list of incoming wires and ACHs that have not been claimed by departments, plus instructions for how to claim them.

© 2015 University of Washington     PRIVACYTERMS

Was this page helpful? Let Us Know