Capital Projects Office plans, develops and delivers physical environments to support and enhance the University’s mission.
TEAMWORK · INTEGRITY · INNOVATION · COMMITMENT · LEGACY
- We dedicate ourselves to making the University a better place.
- We respect and protect the University’s rich legacy and help shape its future as innovative stewards.
- We develop creative, appropriate solutions through true collaboration and teamwork.
- We provide a positive and supportive environment, recognizing that our most valuable asset is our people.
- We strive to find the best way.
Individually and collectively, we commit to the highest levels of achievement. We focus on pride in quality, stewardship, long-term vision, cooperation with other public authorities and community. Our employees are key to our success. Employee satisfaction, creative ‘can-do’ attitudes and continual improvement are competencies we strive to achieve on all projects.
In adversity and prosperity, we remain positive and go the extra mile. We honor our responsibilities through reliable, respectful, ethical and safe conduct. CPO is committed to maintaining high ethical standards and integrity in all relationships.
Success depends on creating a positive, safe and inclusive environment that promotes creativity, critical thinking, respect and trust.
We value the opportunity and responsibility to engage in lifelong education. We mentor one another to enrich our lives and enhance the quality of our service.
We combine innovation and efficient work with compassion and open minds to improve the University, now and for future generations.